YOU, MY FRIEND
You, my friend, have made the best decision for your business! But right now you may be thinking… “Did I make the right decision hiring this girl?” The answer? Yes! Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers. Good design will help you bring in more inquiries. Good design will take you from where you are to where you dream of being! Don’t just take my word for it.
Here’s a reminder of the results I’ve achieved for my clients:
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Instructions on how we’ll use Dubsado to organise your project.
- YOUR CHECKLIST: A checklist of things I need you to complete before your project starts.
- THE PROCESS: My step by step process so you know what to expect at every stage of this project.
- FEEDBACK GUIDELINES: Tips to help you provide me with really helpful feedback on design mockups.
- TIMELINE GUIDELINES: The whens and whys.
When you’re booked in my schedule, we’ll stop using email to have our conversation and we’ll start using my project management tool, Dubsado. A project management tool is a secure space online where we have have conversations, share files, set reminders, and create to-do lists.
Files often get lost when I’m managing projects through email, nothing gets lost or forgotten in Dubsado. It’s the simplest way to keep your project organised and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible!
Don’t worry – you won’t need to pay for this tool and it’s not hard to use. Click the button below to watch a 2-minute tutorial on how to use it!
HERE’S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU BEFORE YOUR PROJECT BEGINS…
Send me the link to your board when you’re done so I can see it!
If Pinterest isn’t your thing, don’t worry. You can search Google for images that resonate with the way you want your brand to feel and simply upload them to the ‘Pinterest’ task inside our Dubsado project. Watch the video above to see how to do this.
2. Fill out your Design Questionnaire. Your questionnaire helps me understand your goals and needs, and enables me to create something you’ll love! Fill out the questionnaires that apply to your project.
- Logo & Branding Design Questionnaire
- Web Design Questionnaire
3. Upload your website content to Dubsado. I need you to upload your website copy & photography to Dubsado at least 1 week before your project starts. You can download my client website copy guide to help you get started here.
I really appreciate simple and straightforward feedback. It helps me clearly understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs.
Here are a few tips on providing really effective feedback:
- Try and use bullet points to break up your feedback.
- Use headers to organise your feedback.
- Read over your feedback to make sure it’s clear and check that you’ve answered any questions I may have asked.
- Post your feedback as a comment on the relevant Dubsado discussion instead of emailing me directly. Back and forth emails can get difficult to keep a track of, but communicating in Dubsado is a breeze!
- If you have team members that would like to add their feedback, I kindly ask that you gather the feedback into one message. This stops everyone from getting confused and keeps the project organised.
To help keep your project on track and finished on time, please provide feedback on your designs within two business days of receiving them.
I really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback on time! Timeliness from both of us will help us get your project done on (or even before!) the deadline so you can move on to the next exciting task on your to-do list.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
After you’ve completed everything on your checklist, we’re all set to begin your project! I’ll contact you a couple of weeks before your start date to set up an optional 30-minute call where you can ask any last-minute questions you may have.
I look forward to starting your project!